안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, January 28, 2013

My Mom in her 20s

I just called my Mom this morning. And I miss her so much. It's been 1,5 years since the last time I saw her back then in Kediri in 2011. Gosh, I've been living in Korea and never been home since. Bismillihirrohmanirrohim I can go home this year to meet her during Summer or Winter Vacation 2013. Bismillah.
That's why I am so happy when I found the old pictures of my Mom again. 
I scanned her pictures so as to make it everlasting and evergreen.^^
She's so beautiful. 
I feel like I am looking ino myself. There is something in her that resembles me. I mean..I have resemblances that I got in her. Sure...cos I am her son. 


The pictures do indeed show the 70's look she had back then. The hair-style, the looks and ...everything in this picture ...I adore.
I love you , Mom. Hope to see you this year.
Amiiin. Ibu sehat dan bahagia selalu, ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...