안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, January 12, 2013

Home Sweet Home in Jogjakarta (Part 2)

One of the little things that I miss is of course our little front-yard. Oh, I remembered my motorbike, too. Gosh, I think that was my Honda Karisma^^. The first motorbike I bought with my own salary. That lovely motorbike had been my dear fellow who accompanied me going back and forth: home - office - home. Purwo-UGM-Purwo. 
Then....one of the wonders that I loved most was the time when sunset came. We could literally and physically watch sunset every day. If we want to. That's the best part of living in a suburb of Jogjakarta where most of the houses (well back then:)...were surrounded (still) by greenery. I wonder what happens now. Well, for those living in the northern part of the city..it may still be true. I do hope so. 
Then...the little bell or I don't know what that is, though. Is it wind-tingling-bell? :) hehehe. Anyway..I had it hung in front of the house so as to let us know should someone come to our door . or ...the mere breeze of air or wind struck it...and generated some sound (which was) soothingly cool as I recollect. 

This is what I mean. We loved decorating our home with flowers. Sure, it did need a lot of patience and attentions. But..boy..it was a worth-it investment in making our home look homy. 
Back to my menagerie....I just want to dedicate this entry for our beloved old hand-phones: Nokia and Samsung. They were like...parts of the family back then. Sure...
My mother visited us. She came from Kediri (East Java)...and I remember her visiting us every now and then...I love her very much. I am praying that she is healthy and is always surrounded and blessed with love. Amen.  
Back to the sofa that I loved. I think this picture was taken at around dusk time. Just got back from work...parked my motorbike just right in front of the door. ^.^..then...a relaxing time came along...
I just cannot wait to be back to Jogjakarta again. Guess I have to wait for another 2 years (around 2015). Now..I am studying in Seoul and Bismillahirrohmanirrohim...I am going back again to Jogjakarta after graduating from my school in Korea. 
For the meantime: Thank you my home sweet home in Jogjakarta.
*As for anyone of you who might wonder as to what happened to this home: 
I am renting it to some students.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...