안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, January 27, 2013

Jejudo Group Meets Again @ Ashley, Gangnam

So, after more than a month or so, wait....after more than a year...!!! because the last time we met was on December 2012. Well, of course most of us were still curious of what we've been doing. 
Btw, we were the Korea Brand Communicator group who went to Jejudo together last year.
We hang out a lot and since we did not meet for quite sometime, we decided to give it a go again this time.
After a looong over-due talk via Kakao Talk about where to go: we finally decided to go to Ashley, dubbed to be American Buffet Restaurant in Seoul. 
Lee Byeong-hyeon, Hwang Ji-sang, Parvina, Lee Chae-yeon, Heekyung, Jung Yu-jeong, and me...^^
Well, we met at Sinnohyeon station at about 5 pm with some drama from me since I took the wrong exit..(gosh..a 10-minute walk in the midst of the cold)
But...it all paid up....after I had a perfect dinner (well, at least to my vegetarian standard)^^
First, how could I not be so excited when what I encountered was rambutan!! yes..yes..yes rambutan. This has been one of my wish to eat rambutan in Korea. Well, being an Indonesian in Korea, having a tropical fruit is like a privilege in itself. So, upon finding this fruit, I just grabbed three for my appetizer. 
And..yes..pineapple.
Being a vegetarian, the Ashley buffet provided me with lots of vegetables and salad and 4 different types of rice that I could simply combine into my favorite edible dinner.^^
To top it off, the cheese cake and the brownies and of course the fruit salad were all my favorite.
I think this was a worth-it dinner.
Wanna go there again sometime? You Bet.
Thanks my friends for --finally--decided to have dinner there.
We could've asked someone else to take our picture, but as usual, we just make a selca for ourselves. The one having the longest hand did the job of taking the picture. Lee Byung-hyeon did it this time. He's cute;) 
This was another example of group selca (Self-camera) we took after getting out of Ashley with full stomach. Well, Hwang Ji-sang did it this time and that's why he's the one's with full frontal face on the camera. As the rest of us...we were just supporting roles. 
Another one we took. Wait..I think this picture's the same with the one I already uploaded at the start of this entry. Oh, swell....Ok, I'll comment on the wines. See the wines? Well, in Ashely all-you-can drink wines are served to the guests' heart's content. 
The photo-shopped + edited + brightened version of earlier picture of us.
Let me comment on something else: Full Dinner Buffet could indeed make people full and happy. 
But..I was wrong about being full. I was surprised to find that...my Korean friends continued their meeting to have the 2nd dinner!!! What? Well, it's the 2nd course for them. It's a kind of culture right here in Korea to have another small dinner, drinks, snacks, coffee at coffee shops even after big and sumptuous dinner.
Well, I left them early and did not join them....
Just got a picture from Kakao-Talk that they HAD this. ^^
what a wonderful and happy night.
See you again, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...