안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, January 28, 2013

Back into College Years...

My fellow friends back then in 1992. We were the class of 1992. We are now surely living in our separate and different ways since we graduated years ago. In front of PBB (Pusat Pelatihan Bahasa UGM), right after we had our first class that day. September 1992.  
Look at my left eye. It was swollen with red bruise on it. I just got an accident just two days before I had to be a liaison officer for an international seminar on Batik. The show must go on. Seen from the flower and the round table we were at, yep..it was the farewell dinner of the seminar. 
Another time we had after a small seminar held by our department. My fellow classmates and seniors. Imelda, Meity, Meicky, Dyah, Deddy, me..and...? 
Wait..Meity? Yes, she's my wife now. But, back then..we were just friends. 
Borobudur Temple with our classmate. This was the first field trip we had in 1992. Lukas, Susan, Srikandi, Yeny, Imas, Mahfud, Ita, and others...

The rain did not stop us from enjoying our happy days.  
\
Gunaedi, Me, Lukas, Mugi, Nina, Ita, Wiwik, and Yenni...^-^ 
Can't stand my hair....is that really me? How come that I have no hair at all now.^^ (chuckles) 
We went on a picnic with our fellow friends to Dieng and how I love those times we had on our road trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...