안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, January 28, 2013

When we were kids...

This is my brother, Wawan. I think he was about 8 y.o. or something. He's cute. I remember playing along with him all day long, fighting over something. And..yes..I do remember vividly the Puma T-shirt he was wearing in this picture.  
Wawan, Nana, and me.  
Time flies so fast. Each of us has our own children now. Wawan has three! Nana has two, and mine's two. I guess we've become a large family now. I miss them for sure. Bismillah, I do hope that we'll meet again. In the meantime I have to finish my PhD in Korea in 2 years time (around 2015-Bismillahirrohmanirrohim)and then I am ready to be back to Indonesia. Or, during Winter or Summer vacation, I am sure I'll be heading back home for a vacation in between. 
and..just look at this. This is Wawan and Nana who were ready for school. Hmm...I think it was in the late 1980s I guess. I still remember those times. Oh, at the back our auntie Eko was sitting. She now has three children, too.
"Good Morning, Nana & Wawan"

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...