안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, January 28, 2013

Back in the 80's

I did not have anything to write about so....when I was searching my files, I found these treasures, i.e.
the old files of my pictures when I was a kid. Gosh..Could not remember (for sure) as to when the picture was taken. What a broad forehead I had back then. Well..the same appearance applies for me, too now. 
I was in the kindergarten and I remembered this vividly. I was taking a drawing competition back then. I was drawing a cho-cho train..that's what I used to call it. My teacher was standing right at the back of me...figuring out what to do with me? ^-^ 
Oh, just look at those shoes I was wearing. And the sweater.
Gosh..Although it was years ago, I still could feel the fleece and the warmth even the smell of those days...
I got a prize for participating in the drawing competition.
Congratulations, Suray.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...