안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Youido: Night & Day

I was walking on my way to IFC mall from KBS. My work's over and it's time to pamper myself with a little of pampering time: movie time. Well, I am a movie freak myself. 
On my way to CGV, I always admire the Youido park for being charming. (anyway...I could not find the best word to describe it). 
What I mean is that..this park or this huge square right in the middle of Youido island is perfectly located right in the center of business districts where lots of offices circling it.
Especially on this snow-covered winter time.
It was dusk already about 6 pm. Not a single person was visible but me. Well, of course there were some. But, I guess..I was the only one visible taking a walk crossing this snow-covered square. I just love the facade of those night-lit buildings over there.
---that's pretty much what Youido looks like at night---
Now...it's a broad daylight of the very same spot where I was the other night.
This time..I was walking towards the same mall _IFC mall-to have my lunch there.
Well, it looks so great during this bright-blue-sky day. 
But..boy---oh---boy...it was so chillingly cold.
I kept on walking with the thought of being warmed up inside the mall. After all, this week was the last week of my 5-day stand-in 'experience' at the vicinity. 
As I was approaching the mall, I could see the cars were passing by the wide lanes that separate the park and the office buildings across.
Who would not want to work in this neighborhood where the office, park, mall and other lifestyle center are just mingled into one.

The walking path as well as the bicycle lane are separated. But, since all of those were covered in snow..I could not make out which one's which. Anyhow...once again...all of this is situated right in the middle of a great office complexes at Youido, Seoul.
On my way back to my workplace, I was walking through another lane that crisscrossing the park. Just imagine the beautiful day you could expect from right here.
Isn't it lovely?
White..white snow...the glaring sunlight reflected on the glass tower of the office complex ....
and..right in front of them....stood a green tree....alone.
I can't believe that it is in a metropolitan like Seoul.
Well, it is possible..since Seoul has lots of parks for its citizen to enjoy.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...