안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Dolls for Free!!!!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013....the kids were prepared for the first-come-first-served event of dolls for free held by our neighborhood Modoo Children Library . 
I got a text informing about the event two days earlier and for sure I would not let the kids miss the chance of getting the dolls that they wanted.
Freya and Eyra were all ready for the best time ever..^^. It turned out that they were not allowed to pick the ones they liked, instead, they were given a lottery and the kinds of doll they would get was written inside the rolled paper.
Eyra got her all-she-ever-wanted (in)famous Brownie doggy. 
Freya got a 'Muuuuach -I-love-you' saying doll a.k.a. dutch pillow-shaped bear.
So, did you have a good time, dear? " Yeaaaaachhh'
I heard from my wife that a bunch of kids showed up at the first day event scheduled to be held until January 10, 2013. So...I assume.....there are still more dolls left.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...