안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, January 12, 2013

Smartphones? Well, they were ..in their era...^.^

2004: no smartphones. phones which are smart? Well, who would have thought that technology could just develop in a blink of an eye...
Nokia 3210 with its famous tagline: 'begitu kecil, begitu cerdas'(?) "so small, yet smart'
Now...we may laugh at it when we remembered that this particular phone dared to call itself 'smart' ell, they were smart in their era. 
Then, there were Siemens, and Samsung as I show right here.. See how small they were back then. 
I was using the Nokia, my wife was using the Samsung and then...the Siemens was for both of us, just in case. I loved the old Nokia since we could change its casing to suit our mood of the day.^^ what a way to lure the consumers back then. And I bought it.:)

Then...I brought the hand-phone to Sundak beach ...
What a lovely day that day...^^. Just a small act to keep the memories linger on
"going to the beach with back-then-used-to-be-great companion: our Samsung phone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...