안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Les Miserables An Extensive Inside Look

Looks like I am still somewhat preoccupied and overwhelmed by Les Miserables that I keep on YouTube-ing in search of anything related to this particularly magnificent musical. I am so happy to be able to capture it with my own eyes on cinematic wonder. True.
So, as one of the ways to keep it as a memoir itself, I am putting this YouTube's video portraying the extensive inside look into one of the surely-always-memorable-musical-movies-all-time.
I've watched the movie...but don't know why I seem to not-being able to put my fingers to rest from searching any information on the internet about this.
I am also happy to find out that Anne Hathaway just been awarded as the best supporting actress at the Golden Globe.
Just hope that more awards go for this movie in this award seasons: Oscar?
Guess..I am drown into the movie.
Can't wait until I see it for the second time...or later on on DVD^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...