안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, January 9, 2013

CGV Cinema @ IFC Mall, Seoul

The familiar facade of the IFC mall. My new hangout venue for me!!! Well, having a chance to do a daily activity in Youido turned out to be fun. I thought that it would be so dull to be in the office complex whole day long. But...I was wrong.
In between time, especially during lunch hour, I could just sneak into this mall easily. Well, no other reason but..just to warm myself up in the midst of this shivering cold snap.^^ 
( -10 C is not my thing...for I am after all an avid tropical person myself).
So, the other day..I got a chance to enjoy myself being an escapee from my daily routines. Bought myself a movie ticket...and..enjoyed the rest of the day.
The Tower: Korea's recent blockbuster flick in Winter. 
I deem it: Towering Inferno: Korean Style.
As for the ambiance of the theater....it would be an understatement if I just call it amazing. It's more than that.  The lounges, the bookstore, the cafe, the nuance, and the ambiance...oh, did I mention the waiting lounge....
Well, the cinema lane within this CGV theater is a must-visit venue for any movie lovers in town.
I know it looks like not many people there...well, it was around 6 pm when not many people were yet to be there. But, I could assure you that..it is usually fully packed with workers and employees and I am sure tourists as well....who mostly work and come at this central business district.

2 comments:

  1. Are the movies dubbed in Korean or are they in english?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most Hollywood movies except children ones are in their original language.aka not dubbed. just make sure to ask whwn purchasing the tickets as to whether the movies are dubbed. so... are you visiting Seoul or by any chance ..living here? thank you

      Delete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...