안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, January 26, 2013

Soyanggang Dam @ Chuncheon (part 1)

inside the theater explaining the history of the Soyang Dam
We were visiting the Soyang Dam--dubbed the biggest rock-filled dam in Asia. I don't know for sure but this is what it says. I think it was huge, alright. 
But, first...since I brought the kids along and the weather was foggy + windy that time, so I thought that it would be a good idea to bring them inside the cultural center. 
They also found some --at least to the kids' eyes--interesting interactive displays that they could play with while learning about the water and its usage. 
Eyra and Freya also learned how rain is formed... 
They even learned how dams are built. So, they took off their gloves and started making their own dam in the interactive area. It's cold, alright. But, they seemed to be not bothered at all...whatsoever by the cold water they were playing with. They had fun. 
Water bubble making tool. I didn't quite understand what it was for...except that the kids found it amusing. 
So did I...:)  

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...