안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, January 26, 2013

Skiing @ Konjiam Resort (part 2)

The intermediate course. I did not have the slightest idea as to why I was up there. Well, I was just following my friends who were so eager to go up the hills by taking the alluring ski-lift. So...I was up there and ready no matter what....to go down skiing. 
The atmosphere during my skiing day. We were quite lucky since the temperature was 5 degrees Celsius. A bit warm, actually. No sunshine....another advantage:) I did not have to wear sunglasses!! 
My beloved skiing kits. Thank you.... 
Southeast Asian guys: Wawan, me, and Somkhit. 
Red Wawan, Turquoise me, & Black Somkhit: we were so happy to have this experience. 
How was it going, Wawan? Did you have a great time?
Looked like he did^^. A sore thigh, a bruise on the knee and back...
were incomparable to the fun you got, eh? 
Wawan, Chanmi, and me.

Somkhit, Wawan, Chanmi, and me. 



The picture did not do any justice to the depth of the white snow shown on the spot there. 
Fell off? Well, uncountable times...

Let's pose, get set....

go....
For some people, we might look so silly and ....so lame. But, we did not care of what others think....in fact....we just wanted to enjoy most of our time in Korea.  

Yes....victory!!!
for the first timers like us....having managed to do some skiing is an achievement in itself.
And..there's nothing wrong to be happy about it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...