안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, January 6, 2013

Practice Your English....Help Homeless Animals

Well, I bumped into this funny ad posted on the wall  at campus. Of course, it struck me for sure. 'Wait...what? 
I wonder what it means...^^ of course I was laughing out of my curiosity as to how we could communicate with animals....to improve our English.^^
hehehe..it turned out that...it was ( I think ) deliberately written in such a way to attract people into reading it. And it DID.
just like what I did. I even took a picture out of it. hahahahahaha
Well, it turned out that we could meet other English speaking friends (a.k.a. pet lovers)while taking care of the homeless animals at some sort of animal shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...