안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, January 5, 2013

Thailand.....Back in Time!!

I bumped into the photos when we visited Thailand back in 2006. Wow..it's been like six years ago. Eyra was still 9 months or so. Guess, it was her first trip abroad.
I remember walking around Bangkok with Eyra. 
'Tis a good thing that we brought along the stroller.
.or lest.......^^ 
I wonder if Eyra would even remember visiting Bangkok^^

I don't know...but I feel like it good to post the pictures right here on the blog so as to make it memorable.
I love Thailand, well I mean Bangkok.
The Grand Palace with all of its charms...still lingering on my mind.
In the midst of this freezing temperature in Seoul....it's kinda nice to imagine myself being in Thailand..^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...