안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 6, 2013

At the Han River Bank


Sunset in Han River. Well..it was not yet...sunset..not even close..but it's about 6 pm I guess. 63 Building and Youido area were visible from here. 
Freya and Eyra were excited of going there. Even the idea of going into the river was enough to make them glee.  
Yep, we went here. We went to this bridge. We loved the idea of going somewhere where most people would not go. Yes..doing a picnic under the bridge like this. Above are roads and railways...which answered our curiosity as to why it sounded to loud.  
Another look at the sunset. 
A small panoramic view of Freya and Eyra at the riverbank doing I did not know what... 
Finally I got a chance to take a picture with the kids, this one, too. 
That's the Cloud Cafe. But we went to the other cafe..across the bridge. There are two cafe I guess. 

Freya was taking an afternoon delight and immersed in her own world. I mean..just look at her..she never complained of getting tired or anything..she just kept on walking and playing around. (great!!) 
Freya walking alone towards the station. I am shocked to find out that she came along very well...and she never complained as I reckoned.
Love this picture: she looks like getting lost under the zigzagged flyovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...