안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 20, 2013

Misfit/Outfit

I must've been crazy to go on hiking with these shoes on!!
Who would've thought that Namhansanseong would require me to do this long-trail hiking. (I know I was dumb enough not to do any prior research of what this place would be like). The thing was that..I just got back from campus, then to weekly Friday prayer, and then I thought to myself..that I still got 3 free hours to kill. So, why not go somewhere and take it a shot. Looking at the subway map and Seoul Map, I spotted this green area where Namhansanseong is located. There I was. 
With a pair of shoes like this, and a bag full of gosh (books and groceries!!!), I did go on a hiking at Namhansanseong!!!
Dehydrated, sore, numb, sweating, .......
Was it worth-it, though?
Sure, it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...