안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, July 7, 2013

Wolmido (Part 2)

We were not inside the Wolmido and wandered around to.... 
see if there were anything we could do, at least for the kids to... 
see and enjoy hassle-free. Practically we could just hang out .... 
and enjoy activities people were doing along the street. See the monorail? Yet..it did not operate at all. I wonder why. The place is a popular hang out for everyone... 
Then..I got a glimpse of of people embarking on a ferry. Cars were already loaded into the ferry and then the passengers tagged along... 
Seagulls were flying over the ferry and.... 
I turned around to find out that the ferry was about to embark on its journey to islands scattered around Incheon. Just when I got back...I found this... 
Venus Cruise. 15,000 Won each for adult and 8,000 Won each for children.  
I booked four tickets for 6 pm cruise. Well..it was a lot of money to pay, but considering that it would be an adventure...why not. 
It was around 4.30 and we still had one and a-half hour before going on a cruise ship. So..we decided to stay in the vicinity to see what we could do and enjoy....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...