안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Sung Sim Dang : What is this???

Sung Sim Dang: dubbed to be the best bread ever made in Daejeon..
Hmm..since I am still fasting at the time of writing down this entry...I just do not know yet how it tastes. 
Prof. Yang gave them to me this afternoon. Instead of eating them on the spot (of course, I couldn't), he asked me to bring them home and taste them later on. 
It is said that it was first introduced since 1956!!! wow...
It is a Boulangerie Patisserie.
Only to be found in Daejon. 
Even it is said in its wrapping "성심당은 대전의 문화입니다'
Sung Sim Dang is Daejeon's Culture.
hmmmm...is that so?
Well, I got to admit that the package is indeed a look-to-be-tasty kind of bread.
and ..kind of expensive, too. ( I don't know about it).
But..one thing for sure...people need to queue up to get a handful of these.
(so, I heard).
I just can't wait to taste it!!!!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...