안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, July 19, 2013

Scratches of thought

It's been ten days since the start of Ramadan. Wow..10 days of fasting.
In the midst of summer.
lots of things happened.
for sure, a mixed kind of triumphant feeling and at-times-hope-I-can-do-this kind of feeling.
*
In the course of the week, lots of things captured my attention.
Cory Monteith, my part time job, time scheduling of daily activities, the seemingly never-ceasing rain, house chores, restraining myself from peeping into last semester's grade, home-made ice cream, hunting for watermelon, KBS itineraries, SBS Drama, 너의 목소리가 들려, I Can Hear Your Voice, Uniqlo, Pacific Rim, my obsession with body weight, diet, sahur, iftar, prayers, tutoring, PPT for micro teaching, youtube-ing, CNN, blogging, CCS, tempat-tempat seru, ........................

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...