안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, July 8, 2013

On Board the Venus Cruise (part 1)

Freya:"The wind's blowing so hard, Daddy..palli..palli" 
Yes, we're on the upper deck and of course the wind's blowing fast enough to fly my hat... 
Why don't we take pictures here as well? 
After all, it's what we came here for, right? Taking memorable moments while we could. 
My verdict: Eyra and Freya would ask me again as to whether we could take a cruise again.  
Because even on board the cruise, they still did what they started to like doing: feeding the birds that kept on following where the ferry went to. 
I bought them the shrimp crackers for them to throw away into/feed the birds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...