안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, July 5, 2013

Cloud Cafe: The View from Above (part 2)

The restaurant facing the Han River. Spent an-hour here..while enjoying the summer bliss: patpingsu. Okay..let me get it straight: the view is indelibly pretty. Well..Han River could be mistakenly regarded as any other river, but in fact it is different. 
This is the soul of life as most of the water that feed the life of Seoulites come from within this river. So..admiring the river from above like this was like..wow..how admiringly amazing this river is. No..I am not exaggerating it. 
If you happened to be in Seoul, just go here. See it for yourself. I wish the weather would be cooler so I could see a clearer view of the Namsan Seoul Tower far beyond. It's there but obscurely unnoticeable due to the bright afternoon sunlight. 
Yet..it did not mean that I could not enjoy another view: It's the ferry and the yacht docks that is just a perfect hang-out place if you have the 'money' to rent or better yet..own it.
I was on a yacht tour in Busan last year..so..seeing this yacht brought back the old good time memories. 
I particularly love this picture. The lanes where people go on biking and walking were the perfect ambiance and addition to the already contrasting scenery of Seoul: lush green bushes and the sprung up apartment.
(thought I got to admit that I used ' a special' mode of taking the picture. Still..this movie is worth-looking at if you want to know something about Seoul..in its glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...