안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, July 9, 2013

(너의 목소리가 들려) I Hear Your Voice: An SBS Drama that Captivates Me Lately

I am glued to my TV every Wednesday and Thursday Night each week. I can't put it down. I got to be right in front of TV to make sure that I catch on what the 'fuzz' indeed it is. I remembered accidentally turned on the TV and watched the first 10 minutes of the drama and had me hooked since.....

I love it so much that I even took snapshots of the drama's 10 episode last week. It was a rerun show on Sunday afternoon which to my joy..really made my day.












All in all...this drama encapsulates the thrills of legal battles imbued with ground-breaking twists in every episode that keeps me on the edge of my seat (in the comfort of home theater) in story-telling (well..at least to the best of my knowledge of enjoying K-Drama).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...