안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, July 7, 2013

Exploring China Town: (part 8)

China Town Road Sign. This China Town is not that big but..surely it may take several hours if we want to explore every bit of it. If you happen to love photography...make sure that you'll take time to explore more of it. 
hmm..I was just directing my camera to the street when this car passed my by..and it became one of the cool touch to the picture, I hope. I just hope that the owner of the car did not mind me putting his/her car into this blog. I just loved the contrasting palette shown in this picture. 
It never occurred to me that green architecture could be found in Chinese area. I thought that red was supposed to be the culmination of all things for the Chinese..so much so that red must be incorporated into all aspects of life. But..the building on the right...painted itself....green. a light green... 
That's why..it captured my imagination of having myself on the veranda and sipping a coffee on one evening while overlooking down the streets full of people passing by.
Ok..despite its main green color, this building's columns are red!!! 
See? I was not incorrect after all..that red was/is/has been/will be(?) the indispensable color to any Chinese architecture. 
We've walked like...10 kilometers circling the town.^^
 boy oh boy..we did have fun, though.  
Take a last one glance at the green house.  
Back into the street...and we encountered the street where we stepped into the town in the first place. After long hours of spending the time in China Town, we finally got the hang of it or realized our whereabouts. 
The dragon ornaments perched on the lamp pole 
are other characteristics of China Town.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...