안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, July 4, 2013

Daily Routine: Going to School by Bus

Today's Daddy's turn to take the gals to school. No..it used to be their Mom's. But since   I am having my summer holiday..I could easily swag along the morning rush...to take them to school even on Thursday morning. Well...Thursdays used to be 'morning-mare' + 'day-mare' for me due to my full-day hectic-ness. But not now.^-^
But...Summer holiday is in my hands. I have more spare time to do whatever I want and I could just sneak into and do stuffs I could never do on Thursdays.
Like what? hmm.....what could be more enticing for a movie-boy than....

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...