안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, July 7, 2013

Exploring "Japan Town" Inside "China Town"@ Incheon

As we strolled along the Japanese-style thoroughfare, we ended up looking at the seemingly the tallest 'building' in the neighborhood. It is/was a church. But..I think it is.  
With the sky this blue, our senses triggered us not not miss any chance of 'perpetuating' the moment.  
Every move that my family made during this trip was so precious that I should capture it on camera.  
The backdrop gave us a sense of excitement.
What a great weekend! 
wait..is this the same picture? Nope.  
Now..it's my turn to take a picture with the kids. I've been always the man behind the camera most of the time....so... 
give Daddy a break and let him be 'captured' on camera.
Kids..look at the cam, please....
*Memories @ Japan Town a.k.a. China Town. :-}

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...