안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 13, 2013

Suddenly..I Remember My Last Summer Trip to Busan

Yes...we were Brand Communicator back then in 2012. I traveled a lot. Thanks to Korea's Council on National Branding. We were Koreans and Foreigners who happened to love traveling and telling stories about what do and see. So, last year's summer was one of the best trips we ever had. We went to Busan.
I don't know..why all of a sudden I miss my friends with whom I shared stories and memories we had last year. Guess..it's summer and then...I was like zapped into the flashback memories we had in Busan.  
Well, summer + Busan: what a combination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...