안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, July 5, 2013

Bicycle Locker

Yep...you read it right. At first..I thought it was just another cabinet or any other lockers. It is not. It's a specially designed locker for bikes. Yes..anyone who comes and goes back and forth the subway and having to lock or store the bikes..they no longer need a long overdue locker coz this particular locker is a kind of modern-day bike lockers.
Just look at the boxes attached in between. 
There are instructions on how to operate or use the bicycle locker like this one. I tried to take a closer look at this but I refrained to.  
This locker room is at Hwarangdae station. I bet there are a bunch others like this one in any other subway station.
On weekends, lot of people are using their bikes to explore the city and I think this bicycle locker is deemed to have a great and multiple uses for the purpose of having fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...