안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, July 11, 2013

'Tis Upside Down!

I thought I had something wrong with my eyes when I saw the TV. It's upside down. I couldn't make out what it was. Was it because I was a bit 'disoriented' after having some 'house chores' in the morning? 
Had it been my eyes that did the trick? 
The right-side TV indeed showed something strange. 
I couldn't read what it was saying..until I realized that indeed...it was downward. 
Hmm...it was a trivial thing to see...but, being a very very amateurish photographer who's always ready to take pictures as stuffs do happen, I felt like having this urge to take the moment to zap the ad with upside down footage.
This has been an exercise for my eyes...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...