안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, July 11, 2013

Itaewon Masjid or Seoul Central Masjid

It's the picture of the future-to-be Seoul Central Masjid as well as its Islamic Cultural Center. I haven't seen any construction in progress at the moment, though. But, I am sure that it'll be awesome should it start.  
Today I visited the Masjid again for it's the first day of Ramadan. I wonder what it would be like experiencing the first day of Ramadan with other fellow brothers from around the world. 
Apart from having some moment of silence and any religious activities, I also had a chance to see the other parts of the Masjid and also got  a chance to see the surroundings. These are what I captured from the camera.  
Cars were parked in its relatively spacious parking lot. It's about 30 minutes before Magrib or the iftar or the fast-breaking time. More and more people were already there. 
The weather was nice to be outside and some people were sitting on the stairs leading to the Masjid....'ngabuburiting (Indonesian term of enjoying the afternoon in Ramadan).
I like the contrasting colors of the red and yellow cars with the white Masjid in its background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...