안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, July 8, 2013

Seemingly Surreal Pictures at Sea (part 1)

The cruise was about to start and I already encountered too-good-to-be-true moments and spectacles to behold. 
I saw an incoming ferry which was about to dock the harbor. It looked so tempting that I wanted to go closer...so..I waited and waited... 
until I got a glimpse of what the ferry looked like in the distance. 
The birds even made it more interesting. 
The boat/ferry looked just like toy, right? 
See the tiny miniature of a ferry on high sea? that's what it fell like. 
The seagulls circling the ferry seemed to be undeterred by the visitors that they just came in hundreds relentlessly. 
This is one of the pictures that I like. Somehow it captured an imaginative sight of the ferry being so mall in the vast blue ocean. 
The incoming ferry was ready to dock and then..it was our turn to embark from the harbor.  
This kind of view: sea, seagulls, ships, ferry, far-away islets beyond...were all surreal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...