안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, July 9, 2013

The World Is Not Without Good People

Just happened to watch this video that made me believe there is still good in humanity. I mean..if we happen to see and hear the news in the world full of wars, tears, and all....a simple act of kindness between us humans in this world...is simply a kind of heartwarming  story that is worth-sharing.
That's why I posted it in my blog so as to personally remind me always that ..no matter how trivial it may look ..a small  act of kindness is a grandeur joy to our being human.
*my other curiosity, though, I love the fact as well as to the point of questioning as to why so many Russians have front and rear camera in their cars even on motorbikes? 
Wow, that's really something.
But ..thanks to them..we could learn about our existence of human: being kind to others.
Isn't it what it is all about?
We decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...