안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Souvenirs (Again) from Namdaemun

Got a quick-morning-rush shopping in Namdaemun @ 10 am. Yes. I rushed myself to the market right after I took my daughters to school. Bought them, wrapped them and have them sent to down under.^^ 
I know that they look so typical Korean souvenirs. But, that's the whole idea. Most of them are traditionally knitted purses and key holders or any accessories compatible with anything: bags, cellphones, wallet, you name it. These little teddy bears as well as their counterparts: key holders are in fact little souvenirs most people would probably see in the market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...