안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, September 30, 2011

Masjid Itaewon

Got back from the Itaewon Mosque.
The windy and chilly, yet bright Friday did really help me enjoy the day.
First time ever I got my share of bread and milk after the Friday prayer. I mean, it is a usual sight that the Mosque distributes free milk and bread for everyone after performing the prayer.
Yeeea I got some.
Then, rushed myself to Coex Mall to meet Pak Mochtar Masoed there.


We went to Bandi and Luni Bookstore to buy some books and flashcard in Hangeul for Eyra.
Oh, I should have taken the pictures, first.
Here are the situations in Itaewon Mosque today.




No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...