안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, September 23, 2011

Kyunghee University Surrounding Area (part 2)


Feeling a bit hungry, we ate the bungo ppang we brought while looking for some place to eat. Then, we found this nicely arranged red-looking restaurant that mostly sold tteokpukki. Just like what we wanted. The tteokpukki restaurant was named Nanumi (나누미). Judging from the interior of the restaurant and the posted pictures on the wall, the restaurant was once featured on SBS television. I think it is one of the things that made it famous or was it the other way around......that after being featured on SBS, this particular tteokpukki restaurant became famous. One thing for sure....it did taste different from any tteokpukki that I tried anywhere. It was so soft that I could just chew it lightly...it kinda melted in the first bite. Not like other tteoppukki, I guess it was the reason as to why it is famous. Oh They had gorengan or tempura as well. I tried cassava and kimbab tempura. However, the downside was that it was sooooooo terribly spicy!!!!!! *chuckles*...and yet I think I'd love to go there again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...