안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Winter Clothes

Noooo..that really Winter clothes. But, I guess since they are thick enough, I can use or prolong its usage into the beginning of Winter this year. After a stroll along most of alleys in the basement, I was intrigued to come to a corner specializing in discounted clothes.
Indeed I found three: two for my daughters, while one for me and for my wife.
Most of them used to be around 60,000 Won each or more expensive than that. But, since they are out of date, they sold it for only 15,000 or even 10,000 Won each.
So, this was pretty much what happened when you did not know what to expect, Thus, by the time the shopping spree came....I  was just completely lost. I kept wandering each section to find the cheapest one. But, this corner did indeed sell inexpensive, yet good-quality jackets for my kids.

--
However, it would not have been complete without me buying the stuff for my won and own.
So, here I am.
I just bought two jackets for Eyra and Freya, then I also bought two jackets/sweater for me.
It was cold but still acceptably OK for us.
Off we went to other districts (floor) inside this humongous shopping complex.

The red jacket one is for Eyra, the grey one is for Mama, the dark blue one is for Freya, and then the black one with red and white stripe is for me. It cost me....well.....OK compared to other places.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...