안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A Quiet Day

It is the second of day long Chuseok holiday. Really, never have I witnessed the serenity around the campus and the intersection in front of it. It is truly a different kind of atmosphere. I was going out this morning to have some light shopping at Lotte Market & E-Mart, only to find that there were not many people yet in town. Most of the students are probably still in their hometown or better yet....on their way to Seoul.
I should've brought my cellular while going out this morning so I could immortalize, freeze, capture the moment Seoul became a kind of deserted place like today.
It is pretty cool, actually...cos I do not have to worry about being bothered by the distant sounds of honking or screeching cars. Neither would I be able to listen/hear the murmuring sounds of students chattering on the campus plaza.
So, this is something new for me.
I guess I must've forgotten how it was when I was here a few years ago. I guess I did not take a time to feel the solitude during Chuseok like what I am doing at the moment.
Haoppy Chuseok 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...