안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, September 12, 2011

Namsangol Hanok Village <남산골 한옥마을> part 5

 I was eating the tteok that I got from the dorm while taking a rest in one of the houses. What is more intriguing than try pretending to eat the original tteok the way the nobles used to eat back then, i.e. right on the veranda of the house itself. Hmmm….



I don't know what flower it is, yet..I thought it was worth-capturing. Oh, t took me some time to take this pic since I got to wait until no one was around or passing through the gate...:) I did it anyway!!!









A better angle where I could shoot the rooftop as well. It was cloudy and drizzling. Wish the sky was blue!



After strolling along the relatively huge complex, I managed to take another pic of the house, too. I love the ones with flowers blooming that would unmistakenly represent the Korean traditional house.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...