안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, September 12, 2011

Seoul Post Tower

Wow....it is a rare occasion indeed that I could finally see a building this pretty in Seoul. I mean....as a metropolitan city, Seoul is used to having faceless apartment boxes with no architectural beauty on it. So, I was so excited when I first saw the Seoul Post Tower.


It is unique. I read some bad comments from the locals about this building's effect of destroying the old history surrounding the Namdaemun area where it is located. But, I do not know what they mean by 'destroying' its surrounding.




As far as I know, it is grandly designed and it is a really nice sight to behold. I think it is the one thing that I want to see more of Seoul, instead of--once again--faceless boxes of apartments that dot the skyline of Seoul.
It looks like a giant axe has split through the center of the building!!!
I love it.:)






I guess Seoul is changing its architectural beauties into its own hand by the arrivals of international architects designing the buildings and towers around Seoul.
As a foreigner........I just love this building. :) Bravo Seoul.
* I know that Seoul has 63 building or some (not many) nicely built apartments with the touch of architectural beauties; yet......I think it still needs more...:) hehehehe...this is my personal view, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...