안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Glimpse of Daejeon Expo Park

no one but me ^.^
Despite the fact that we could not explore the park, I did not feel sad (hehehe...actually I was). To compensate of what I might've experienced, had we been inside the park's theme rides....I deliberately took a walk further up and took two snapshots at the park. I think it was SK Imax Theater. Well, it would've been great,, if we'd had a chance to see inside. But, hey...there will be time to visit Daejon again, then.
As for the moment, taking a picture with the theater being the background would be enough. ^.^

Sept. 23, 2011  Daejon Expo Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...