안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, September 24, 2011

Looks Can Be Deceiving

Well, this is just what I thought I saw on my way to Daejon. It took me a while to realize what that was until I passed it by. Then, I decided to take the pictures of these obnoxious act of courage:) Well, they were just statues placed in such a way to lure people's attention, especially those first timers who come to Daejon. It is located in the thorough fare of the main downtown area in the Daejeon city. I did it!
 I took 6 consecutive snapshots of the display.
See it for yourself to be mesmerized.
Since it was taken from the speeding bus, the pictures are zoomed in speed motion and thus made them look somewhat blurry; but I think that would add the excitement to the pictures.
the last picture I took on my way to Seoul

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...