안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Bought the Green One Piece for Freya

The green crocodile drawing on the t-shirt caught my attention at the children outfit section. It was actually the price that attracted me in the first place. It cost only 7,900 for a pair of trousers and a long-sleeved  t-shirt. The green crocodile said, " I'm True About My Dad"
Way to go.
First, I did not quite look into what it says on the t-shirt, it was just that I felt like something got to be done right.
On second thought, I may not find the same pair of t shirt and jeans with the same value as I got today. I think it was relatively cheap, though. So, I forced myself to think the other way around.
It was cheap and in good quality. Enough said: I bought them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...