안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, September 4, 2011

A look out of my dorm's window

I am now living on the 6th floor of the school dorm. It is a pretty 'tough', yet fun experience to share a room with someone else at  my age since my roommate is an undergraduate student. Not that I cannot mingle with him, NO. It is just that it is past beyond my age to keep track of what the other dorm residents do to have fun. Even in the first three days since my stay, there had been two parties already. Well, I know I can say this: I would have enjoyed it more, if I'd been younger then. But, now I am in my 30's and they are in their 20's. But, hey...that's what life is all about. I find it quite a good way to respect others by simply that we've past those kind of time, and at the same time watching other younger generations than I am...doing the things that I did already in the past.
So, like this morning....
Waking up *somewhat* alone in the room, preparing my breakfast only to find that the microwave did not work--which was JUSt GreAt!!! :)
so, to contemplate what I should do and already did...I kinda opened up the window and felt the breeze of air ..only to make me even more realized that I am now living in Seoul. :)
This is the view from my window.
I was 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...