안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Dinner time @ Home Plus (part two)

LOTTERIA.
There used to be a chain store in front of my present campus. But, I don't know why it stopped operating.
This Lotteria Store is dubbed the best national brand for fast food franchise store in the country.
Oh, one new notion that I was particularly interested in is...a device that each customer receive after ordering. It was like a beeper with lights and vibrate mode on it. Once our order is done or ready, the device will light up and vibrate so as to inform the customer that their orders are ready. The thing is that...there are not many servants here, so everything must be done solely and voluntarily by the customers.....even the clean-up process after having a meal in the restaurant. I think this is one thing that differentiate Indonesian fast food restaurant and its counterparts in Korea.

I guess lots of Koreans do come here.
As for myself, there are a lot of things that I can eat here, considering that I cannot eat meat at all. So, there is this particularly delicious burger: no other than Shrimp Burger or 새우버거 (seubeogeo). The set menu costs as much as 4,900 Won. Of course it is a bit expensive, but considering the fact that I've wanting to eat this one.....I could not stop my temptation of having to eat there.
I wanted to try their onion ring and cheese potato, actually.
But, thankfully, I could refrain myself from being obnoxious. Well, I am not sure whether I am using the right term...but it was just that I am not gusto-type of guy. So, I eat decently.:)
Back to my menu.
It was so delicious that I felt a deep relieved of being able to eat there.
Alhamdulillah.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...