안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, September 20, 2011

말하기 시험 Oral Test

Just got back from the class, again!
Only this time, I just dared myself in participating in the speaking class. Actually, I did not need to take the test, but out of my curiosity, I wanted to try on it. It really got my nerves since we got to wait for our turn to be called in. It was full of 'fear' 'worries' impatience' in the air. We were waiting in the next room adjacent the room where each student is summoned to be interviewed by three seonsaengnims. It would not have been this 'seriously' menacing should we'd known who they were. Out of three, two were teachers from different class so that we could get a fair judgement on our performance. And....that what made most of us feel insecure as to whether we would live up the expectation.
However, after so much drama.......I finally did it. I never thought that it would be this calmly carried out.
I could just blurt things out from my mind and mouth when I answered the questions.
Alhamdulillah....it was not that scary and terrifying as we had imagined.
Still....we were happy to have passed the exam..I mean...did the exam.
Passing? It's a different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...