안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, September 23, 2011

www.webkinz.com

 

The chihuahua for Eyra and Freya to play with is now with me. It is not the real chihuahua, for sure. It is a plush toy I bumped into at Home Plus. It was so cheap (3,800 Won) for a cute little plush toy like this. Without further ado, I bought it and brought it home with me. Got it opened up from its wrapping and got the secret code uploaded to make its avatar alive online. It is simply irresistible in the first place, for it will give Eyra and Freya a chance to play an interactive online game using its toy's online version a.k.a. avatar-like adventure. I wonder if Eyra had started its own avatar, yet..though. Anyway, I posted the pictures of its related-features.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...