안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, September 4, 2011

My parents saw us off at the Train Station

It was a recollection of what I saw and felt during the day I went to Jogjakarta--and at the same time, it was also the day I said goodbye to my parents before leaving to Korea for four years. Well, of course we pray that we will be able to meet in between, either we are going home for a vacation or our parents coming to Korea to visit us during our 4-year stay in Korea.
These are the pictures when our parents and sister, her daughter, and her husband were seeing me off at the station. My daughters were also happy to know that they had a great time with their cousin during one-week stay in Kediri.
I hope that they will always be as close as it is right now.
I am happy that our parents' blessing will Insyaallah be with us always. Amin.
I will always remember the day when we were together back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...