안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Listening Adzan over Skype

Wow..it has been a week since I left Jogja for Seoul.
I was Skype-ing with my wife when I overheard the sound of adzan as I used to hear from the speaker of the Mosque at my neighborhood. I could tell that it was Pak Boy Assah's voice. Hmm...it is good to know that the feeling of being able to hear the sound of Adzan made me kind of shivered and home-sick in a positive way.
Good God, Subhanallah. It was a greatly mixed feeling of once again being able to hear it live over Skype.
* I was listening the adzan while helping my wife out in linking her online business website into my blog. Yippeee....it is working now.:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...