안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, September 24, 2011

Phantom of the Opera or Rabbit of the Opera?










After I finished making my craft, I took time to look around other groups only to find out that they had pretty intriguing crafts they made. I bumped into Roy who seemed to keenly polished his black and white mask. As I asked him what that was...he thought it was supposed to be some kind of yin and yang symbolized in the mask. It turned out to be not what he had expected in the first place.
But, I thought it was an excellent job.
It was simple, plainly made into one of a kind......I bet no one that day made the one this simple yet perfectly tuned into a rabbit mask that he made. I dubbed it as "The Rabbit of the Opera"
Since it was so captivating (at least to my eyes), I wanted to put it on and took a picture of myself wearing it.
Roy turned out to like it the way it looked. The idea of adding another color to the mask was then.....gotten rid of. Great decision. Otherwise, it would not have looked this attractive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...