안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, September 14, 2011

A Blanket in Need

Autumn is setting in.
The temperature changes quite fast.
Though still a bit hot for a tropical man like me, for Koreans...it is relatively cooler than that of Summer.
So, the department stores are dressing up their mannequins with Autumn outfit:)
The facade of windows on every corner of the streets (at least where I live) are changing.
The smell and nuance of autumn indeed are coming.
As for me.....I do not need anything but a blanket:)
It is getting cooler for me.
My friend, Nassef from the Philippines, just bought a set of blanket for just 10,000 Won at E-Mart the other day. Upon hearing his story, I rushed myself to E-Mart today....only to find that the price had gone up into 19,900 Won. What?
I thought Nassef mispronounced the price in Korean, but he did not.
It was raised already.
Hmmm...lucky me. But, I got no other choices to buy it anyway...cos it is way more expensive in other stores. A set of blanket (not that thick one) may cost as much as 38,000 Won. Well.....I might as well buy the set at E-mart, then.
So.......I learned what Koreans usually say when it comes to E-Mart, "역시, 이마트가 1등이다"
hahahahaha....because it means literally, "Right, I should've learned that E-Mart is Number 1"

What's the point of going around to every corner of the street just to make sure that E-Mart's prices are inexpensive......???
BTW, this is the picture of my PINK blanket. Well, please do not laugh at it. It has no other color but PINK with flowers in it. Oh, swell. After all, I need it. Who cares:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...